EPOXY FLOORING CT
What is Epoxy?
Epoxy refers to something that’s composed of 2 major components — resins and hardeners.
Epoxy is a flooring coating that is composed of multiple layers placed on a commercial space with a thickness of at least 2 millimeters.
Epoxy floor systems are applied in very thin coatings with a self-leveling system. Seamless epoxy flooring has a long-life expectancy even with the heavy traffic which is often found in warehouses and other industrial environments.
Benefits of Epoxy Flooring
- Epoxy Flooring is a low cost & high-value solution
- Epoxy Floors are completely seamless
- Epoxy Floors restore damaged concrete
- Epoxy Floors are abrasion resistant
- Epoxy Floors are chemical resistant
- Epoxy Floors improve light reflectivity
Types of Epoxy Flooring
There are numerous kinds of epoxy flooring to select from, these include:
- Self-distributing floors — this really a strong flooring recommended for areas of high traffic and heavy usage.
- Self-distributing sandpaper flooring — made with granite sand and functions exactly like a self-spreading epoxy floor but using exemplary anti-slide properties.
- Mortar vinyl floors — the most powerful of the hardwood flooring out there. Fantastic for repairing cracks.
- Graveled vinyl floors — The most cosmetic of laminate flooring and the most complicated floor to put on. Graveled vinyl floors also possess great anti-slide qualities.
- Epoxy terrazzo floors — A decorative epoxy floors utilized in large spaces.
- Epoxy anti-static floors — Utilized in sensitive areas where there should not be any static contained from the environment.
- Epoxy laminate flooring — Epoxy-based flooring with colored cups or chips placed inside the solution for decoration. These floors will give a slightly rough surface that offers anti-slide qualities. Various colors can be mixed into the epoxy blend to meet color specifications.
Why Choose Our Company for You Epoxy Flooring Needs?
Your business needs a floor that is strong, durable, simple to maintain, and looks fantastic?
Epoxy floors might be just the option for your commercial company’s needs!
To get more information, contact our Middletown, CT office for a quote of epoxy flooring installation.
Locally Owned & Operated In Middletown, Connecticut!
We have been installing epoxy floors in CT since 1997! Many of our epoxy flooring systems have been used to replace old dreary concrete with a high gloss, seamless, non-skid wear surface. Epoxy Flooring installation will greatly improve your light reflectivity and lower electricity costs while simultaneously creating a world-class look. Improving your company’s overall experience and image to your clients and customers. Our experienced epoxy flooring contractors have completed installations in aviation hangars, automotive dealers, manufacturing, parking decks, and countless other locations.
Please contact us to set up an appointment to go over your epoxy flooring projects here in Connecticut! We are located 515 Centerpoint Drive Suite #507 Middletown, CT 06457, by appointment only.
Customer References in Connecticut
- Aetna/Cigna Aviation, Windsor Locks, CT
- BIC Corporation, Milford, CT
- BKM, East Hartford, CT
- Capewell Horsenail, Bloomfield, CT
- Filene’s Distribution, Windsor, CT/Manchester, CT
- Johnson & Johnson, Southington, CT
Call 413-595-2029 to talk to highly trained specialists serving all of Connecticut for epoxy floors installation and other needs.